Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gatlinburg continued



Sweet Grady wanted to have his pictures made too so he crawled on this rock and smiled so big.


They are finally getting to the age where I can get a decent picture of them, but sometimes, they can still be difficult.

This is a perfect example. This would have been such a great picture, but Grady decided to be difficult. Oh well.


Luckily, my mom was with us, so Brother and I were able to get our picture made together several times. Usually it is either me or him with the kids while the other takes the pictures. There was this waterfall off the road that was so beautiful. I just wish you could see it better in this picture.
The colors weren't at peak yet--we were probably a week too early.

Our last night, we went to the Dixie Stampede. I wasn't too sure what to expect, but everyone said we just had to go. Let me tell you, if you have never been and you have kids, you have got to take them--it's a little pricy at 46.99 a ticket, but it does include your meal and show. The kids weren't too sure about not having a fork to eat with (I never let them eat with their hands), but they did a pretty good job. I have never seen them sit that still during a meal. You couldn't take pictures during the show or I would have plenty to show you the expressions on their faces. One of the male performers threw Rollins a carnation, which you notice in the picture. She thought she was so special. After the show, you can meet the performers and horses.
ok, so it's not letting me add any more photos so I will continue in another post

No comments: