Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grady's 1st Birthday




We celebrated Grady's 1st birthday a week ago. He is finally walking--much later that his big sister did, but I guess since he is a boy, it just takes longer to learn things:) I just can't beleive how time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday Rollins was celebrating her first birthday. Here is a picture of the cake I made for the party--the theme was sailboats because I still had his birth announcements that I never sent out, so I used those for his invitations. Here are some pictures of us singing to him, him blowing out the candles and then opening presents.






2 comments:

Tegan said...

What a great cake! Grady looks adorable in that outfit!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Crystal! Found YOU! Love the blog -it's really cute. Anyway, you will HAVE to keep us updated - even if it's just once a week or two...I know you have SO much spare time =) The kids are getting so big!