Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Wednesday night before Valentines Day was rather exhausting. I had so much to do for Rollins party at school the next morning, and Grady was so sick. He had not held down any foods for 3 days, and the on call doctor told us we needed to go to the ER to see if he needed fluids. So, we skip out on the church valentine party and take Grady to the ER. Brother stayed in the car with him til we got called back because you can only imagine what all was sitting in the waiting room in the middle of February in Marshall County Alabama. After over an hour we get to go back there--they said his fluids were good, but they were worried he might have the flu or strep. He has been so irritable lately, and for those of you that don't know, Grady has been battling a number of ailments lately. We go to the allergist Monday for more allergy testing, so hopefully we can pinpoint what is causing all his problems. He is so behind on his vaccinations because we can't get him well long enough to go to the doctor. Anyway, after 4 hours, we get to go home still with no answers--just a "we'll call you with the results"--well it's been 2 days and still no results! After we got home, it was about midnight, and Brother couldn't wait to give me my present(which I was under the impression we weren't doing gifts). He had gotten me a smoky quartz David Yurman necklace--I absolutley love Yurman and he is so sweet to get me something in it
for every occasion. I still had to go to wal Mart because Brother had gotten into my valentine candy for Rollins class, so finally at 3:30 I get to lay my head down for a few hours.

Here is Grady Valentines morning getting into his candy. His favorite thing was the big frog balloon. He carried it all around the house with him.

Here is Rollins Digging into her candy when she got out of the bath--notice all the nerds in the floor. I had to vaccuum them up last night. She has this thing for emptying contents of boxes onto the floor, but never cleaning them up.

Here is Rollins at her Valentines Party at school. She loves going to "Miss" Kim's.



I love this picture--this is such typical Rollins--acting goofy

Here is Rollins and her little friend Ann Daniel. They are 2 of the 4 girls in her class, and there are 14 boys! Atleast they can have their pick. Rollins loves playing with Ann Daniel and they are so sweet together--they hold hands when they walk in the hallway and "Miss" Kim says they get into these conversations with eachother that are just so cute. By the way, this is one of the outfits I have made her recently. I am trying to get back into sewing.

On another note, my little Brother Jon is getting married April 12 in Gulf Shores. I never thought he would get married, but I was wrong. I wish them the best!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Love the blog..you'll have to show me how to make mine cute without paying someone else to do it! Also, the outfit you made for Rollins is very cute! Hope Grady is feeling better.

josh and darci said...

So glad that you started a blog. I'll love keeping up with your family! Your children are precious. If you're ever in Nashville, give me a call. I'd love to have a play date. Our blog is darciandjoshbelville.blogspot.com
keep in touch!!