Saturday, May 31, 2008

May Update



I am going to try to update you on May in several post. Jim and Whit threw a birthday party for on of Auburn's quarterbacks, Neil Caudle. They rented out the cabins at Gunters Landing and invited a lot of Auburn people. This is a picture of Brother and Tommy Trott who also plays for Auburn. For those of you that know Brother, he loves his Auburn tigers so he really enjoyed the party. Bishop Black out of Decatur played and Crawmama's catered. I will have to give it to Jim and Whit, they really know how to throw a party.



I will have to admit that I felt a bit strange at the party. There were all these people that I grew up babysitting. I was definitely the oldest and the only one who had had a child, but I guess I can still hang with the young ones.


Also in May, was GHS graduation. Here Rollins and I are with my niece Whitney. We love our Whitney, and I am glad she is staying here for atleast another year to go to Snead. There were four of the cousins that graduated--Whitney, Joseph, Raechel and Lindsay. Even though it's Brother's family, I grew up babysitting Joseph, Raechel and Lindsay. I will have to scan some old pictures and put them on here. Rollins and Grady did so well. They both sat through the ceremony and clapped for every graduate.
We went to Mack and Diane's afterwards for a graduation party. Brother is really lucky to have such a wonderful close family and I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

No comments: