Sunday, October 12, 2008

A nice weekend at home


It seems like we have been going and going all fall, but after Auburn's loss to Vanderbilt in Nashville last weekend, we decided not to go to Auburn this weekend, and after watching the game Saturday night, we were so glad we stayed here.


I posted a video last week of Rollins dancing and singing Bow Chick a Wow Wow. I just had to include a picture of her getup she put together for her performance. Her style just cracks me up.





We were finally able to wear some new fall clothes. They loved their new outfits!


Somehow the month of October snuck up on me and I had all these Halloween outfits for the kids and to make it worse, Fall Break is the month of October so they lose one week of getting to wear their halloween clothes to school, so Friday morning, I woke up and made Grady and outfit to match Rollins dress I made earlier. I thought they turned out pretty cute. It's amazing how much they love clothes I make for them. They are so proud of them and tell everyone, "my mommy made this." It makes me proud too!



We also attended the Guntersville versus North Jackson Football game Friday night. Guntersville played a great game, but ended up getting beat by one point. Tegan came to the game with Kate and it was really good getting to see her. Rollins and Grady absolutely love going to football games, so I don't know what we are going to do when football season is over.
I am going to post the pictures from Saturday and Sunday hopefully tomorrow because I need to get to bed. Have a great night!

No comments: