Monday, March 21, 2011

My Little Piece of Heaven

I feel like most days I take my life and family for granted. I get so tied up in daily routines and trying to get orders filled that I don't take the time to enjoy my wonderful family God has blessed me with. I had a full day planned today and was stressing over how I was going to get everything done, and on the way home from car line, Grady asked me to play outside with him-normally, I would have said, not today, mommy has lots to get done, but before I could think about it, something inside me blurted out, "I would love to!". It wasn't until Grady said, "will you really?" that I realized just how much I was focusing on things that didn't really matter and was missing out on precious time with my children.

There is nothing in this world that makes me happier than those 3 precious babies. They are my heaven on earth, and I vow not to take them for granted and to make the most of every minute God gives me with them.



No comments: