Monday, December 15, 2008

My clothing blog

OK, so it is in the infant stages, but I hope to grow it very very soon. I wanted to go ahead and share it with you all so you can be apart of something very special to me. I have been sewing since I was 14 and I love making clothes. With the birth of Rollins and Grady, I have really developed a deeper appreciation for handmade original clothing. I have been making things for friends for quite sometime and now I am working on a complete spring line. I am going to start by doing craft shows and offering the clothes through the blog. I love creating custom clothes too so I will continue to work with individuals on developing beautiful pieces. Please check out my blog www.kennedyjamesclothing.blogspot.com. Tell all your friends with children as well.

No comments: