Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus







I have already made several trips to the mall this year in hopes that Grady might get over his fear of Santa. Last year was Grady's 1st Christmas but he was almost a year old, so he already was aware of his surroundings and was not fond of Santa at all. Rollins, on the other hand, has always loved Santa and we always get the best pictures of her with him. So, this past Saturday my parents did their Christmas packages at Generations Footwear and I had planned on taking just Rollins. Grady has been so sick lately and he had been to the doctor Friday and had congestion in his right lung, but they didn't think it had developed into pneumonia yet, but they were treating it like it was. So he was already cranky, but Brother had a bunch of guys coming over to watch the Alabama/Florida game. I thought I would do Brother a favor and take Grady with me. For some reason, as soon as we walked in, Grady walked right up to him. I couldn't believe it. He sat in his lap and smiled for his picture--He never tried to get down, and he just kept looking at him smiling. I was so proud of him, and I just wanted to share these sweet pictures with you all.



No comments: